Results 1 to 19 of 19
Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?
  1. #1
    Mister Goldfinger Guest

    Default Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.

    Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.


  2. #2
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    "Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    > group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    > gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    > on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    > reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    > Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    > clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    > When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    > People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    > Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >
    > Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.



    Gigglz was in a gay group??????

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln


    >



  3. #3
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    i'm sorry, but i truly believed you were him. yes, he was a WEBTV
    user. there is a long story that goes with him, but it's not worth
    discussing. my apologies to you if you are not him.

    what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i have MANY gay friends, i
    am proud to say.

    what "gold" do you like? Acapulco gold? :-)

    gigglz


    On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:47:37 -0400, [email protected] (Mister
    Goldfinger) wrote:

    >Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    >group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    >Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    >Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >
    >Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.



  4. #4
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]..
    >> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    >> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    >> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    >> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>
    >> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.




    >Gigglz was in a gay group??????



    and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.

    gigglz

    (for gay rights now and always!)





  5. #5
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    "Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]..
    >>> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    >>> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >>> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >>> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >>> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    >>> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >>> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >>> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >>> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    >>> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>>
    >>> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.

    >
    >
    >
    >>Gigglz was in a gay group??????

    >
    >
    > and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    > have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    > that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.



    But following someone into another group (any group) to slam them isn't
    kosher. And you KNOW that, Giggz.

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln

    >
    > gigglz
    >
    > (for gay rights now and always!)
    >
    >
    >
    >



  6. #6
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:32:43 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]. .
    >> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]..
    >>>> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in another
    >>>> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >>>> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >>>> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >>>> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name. If
    >>>> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >>>> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >>>> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >>>> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am not
    >>>> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>>>
    >>>> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>Gigglz was in a gay group??????

    >>
    >>
    >> and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    >> have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    >> that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.

    >
    >
    >But following someone into another group (any group) to slam them isn't
    >kosher. And you KNOW that, Giggz.


    i did NOT "slam him"!!!!!!!!! did you read the post?
    i joked with him about being "mary sunshine"...because of his
    particular post.

    and you have "slammed" people in groups, and you KNOW that, too!

    giggz


  7. #7
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    "Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:32:43 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected] ..
    >>> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>>news:[email protected]..
    >>>>> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in
    >>>>> another
    >>>>> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >>>>> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >>>>> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >>>>> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name.
    >>>>> If
    >>>>> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >>>>> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >>>>> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >>>>> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am
    >>>>> not
    >>>>> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Gigglz was in a gay group??????
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    >>> have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    >>> that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.

    >>
    >>
    >>But following someone into another group (any group) to slam them isn't
    >>kosher. And you KNOW that, Giggz.

    >
    > i did NOT "slam him"!!!!!!!!! did you read the post?
    > i joked with him about being "mary sunshine"...because of his
    > particular post.
    >
    > and you have "slammed" people in groups, and you KNOW that, too!



    I do not, nor have I ever, gone into other people's news groups that I do
    not post in.

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln



    >
    > giggz
    >



  8. #8
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:19:23 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]. .
    >> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:32:43 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected] ...
    >>>> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>>>news:[email protected]..
    >>>>>> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in
    >>>>>> another
    >>>>>> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >>>>>> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was Bob
    >>>>>> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >>>>>> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name.
    >>>>>> If
    >>>>>> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the record
    >>>>>> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >>>>>> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >>>>>> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am
    >>>>>> not
    >>>>>> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Gigglz was in a gay group??????
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    >>>> have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    >>>> that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>But following someone into another group (any group) to slam them isn't
    >>>kosher. And you KNOW that, Giggz.

    >>
    >> i did NOT "slam him"!!!!!!!!! did you read the post?
    >> i joked with him about being "mary sunshine"...because of his
    >> particular post.
    >>
    >> and you have "slammed" people in groups, and you KNOW that, too!

    >
    >
    >I do not, nor have I ever, gone into other people's news groups that I do
    >not post in.



    and your point is?
    i don't post in MANY newsgroups...but i ****ing read them. sometimes
    it's for information, sometimes it's just to check them out.
    sometimes i see old friends. i don't need a reason, and i don't need
    to explain.

    i was reading it, and saw him. end of story. i've done NOTHING
    wrong.

    sounds to me like someone is filling your head with **** again.

    go ahead jackie...talk a little more, you lying jerk.
    when all this time, i tried to PROTECT YOU from the one asshole that
    was making YOUR life miserable...and i thought he was back.
    so read this, and stuff it!

    DEB




  9. #9
    Mister Goldfinger Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    I think Gigglz is a very nice person even if she did call me Mary
    Sunshine based on my pessimistic view of the world today. Gay people
    tend to be very sensitive when they are called 'faggot' by a non-gay
    person...and I didn't like being called 'Mary" by Gigglz. But I am sure
    she meant no harm, and she probably thought I was Bob, and I don't know
    if she has a problem with Bob. I hope she posts again in that other
    group....a group that does not take itself seriously, but I try to post
    topics for serious discussion when the majority of people just like to
    make jokes against several people. Its not a serious group. Just a
    laugh when you need one.

    Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.


  10. #10
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:29:57 -0400, [email protected] (Mister
    Goldfinger) wrote:

    >I think Gigglz is a very nice person even if she did call me Mary
    >Sunshine based on my pessimistic view of the world today.



    thanks, M.G.


    > Gay people
    >tend to be very sensitive when they are called 'faggot' by a non-gay
    >person...and I didn't like being called 'Mary" by Gigglz.



    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, i didn't mean it THAT way at all! LOL
    anti-gay terms are not part of my vocabulary, period!
    that's what i say to anyone who is being really negative...man or
    woman. LOL and believe me, i DO understand why you were being
    negative.



    > But I am sure
    >she meant no harm, and she probably thought I was Bob, and I don't know
    >if she has a problem with Bob.



    i did think you were bob k. and bob screwed with me, and a bunch of
    other women. he posts via WEBTV, and you two talk very similar.
    sorry, again.



    > I hope she posts again in that other
    >group....a group that does not take itself seriously, but I try to post
    >topics for serious discussion when the majority of people just like to
    >make jokes against several people. Its not a serious group. Just a
    >laugh when you need one.



    i need ALL the laughs i can get right now. trust me! so i may stick
    around. i saw another aquaintence of mine in there.


    >Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.



    gigglz


  11. #11
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    Whoa up, Tiger!! Ain't no one involved in this at all. It's okay... okay?


    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln


    "Gigglz" <Frekklz@Hotmail.[email protected]> wrote in message
    news[email protected]..
    > On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:19:23 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected] ..
    >>> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:32:43 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>>news:[email protected] m...
    >>>>> On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:17:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>"Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>>>>news:[email protected]..
    >>>>>>> Gigglz seems to believe that I am Bob Kennedy and posted this in
    >>>>>>> another
    >>>>>>> group as well as this one. I assure you that I am not Bob. Was Bob
    >>>>>>> gay? Gigglz posted in a gay group and referred to me as Bob. Was
    >>>>>>> Bob
    >>>>>>> on webtv? Not many people are on webtv anymore. No...there is no
    >>>>>>> reason for me to play Bob Kennedy under another 'fictictious' name.
    >>>>>>> If
    >>>>>>> Bob Kennedy is out there, will he please stand up and make the
    >>>>>>> record
    >>>>>>> clear on this. I don't even know him, and I read this group often.
    >>>>>>> When was the last time he posted? Was he disliked for any reason?
    >>>>>>> People can be anyone on the internet, but I promise to all that I am
    >>>>>>> not
    >>>>>>> Bob Kennedy. Carry on fellow panic sufferers.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Mister Goldfinger, who loves only gold...yes, only gold.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Gigglz was in a gay group??????
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> and what is wrong with posting in a gay group? i am now, and always
    >>>>> have been an active member of the gay community...and i'm proud to say
    >>>>> that :-) also a past member of PFLAG.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>But following someone into another group (any group) to slam them isn't
    >>>>kosher. And you KNOW that, Giggz.
    >>>
    >>> i did NOT "slam him"!!!!!!!!! did you read the post?
    >>> i joked with him about being "mary sunshine"...because of his
    >>> particular post.
    >>>
    >>> and you have "slammed" people in groups, and you KNOW that, too!

    >>
    >>
    >>I do not, nor have I ever, gone into other people's news groups that I do
    >>not post in.

    >
    >
    > and your point is?
    > i don't post in MANY newsgroups...but i ****ing read them. sometimes
    > it's for information, sometimes it's just to check them out.
    > sometimes i see old friends. i don't need a reason, and i don't need
    > to explain.
    >
    > i was reading it, and saw him. end of story. i've done NOTHING
    > wrong.
    >
    > sounds to me like someone is filling your head with **** again.
    >
    > go ahead jackie...talk a little more, you lying jerk.
    > when all this time, i tried to PROTECT YOU from the one asshole that
    > was making YOUR life miserable...and i thought he was back.
    > so read this, and stuff it!
    >
    > DEB
    >
    >
    >



  12. #12
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:57:34 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Whoa up, Tiger!! Ain't no one involved in this at all. It's okay... okay?
    >



    can't help it...after what she did behind my back, i can't help it!

  13. #13
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    Okay, but... no worries here!! Dooooowhapadooodblebutt!! lalalalalaaaa!!

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln


    "Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:57:34 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Whoa up, Tiger!! Ain't no one involved in this at all. It's okay...
    >>okay?
    >>

    >
    >
    > can't help it...after what she did behind my back, i can't help it!



  14. #14
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    so i guess jackie gave up on you, huh?
    but that won't stop her from shooting her mouth off to others.




    On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:39:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Okay, but... no worries here!! Dooooowhapadooodblebutt!! lalalalalaaaa!!



  15. #15
    Mister Goldfinger Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    Oh boy, it looks like I opened a can of worms here. I should never have
    started this thread, and I should have kept Gigglz and me in the other
    group. This group should only be about people who suffer from panic
    and GAD and depression and need advise and support. Sorry. There
    should be no ill feelings amongst the posters here. My apologies. I
    should have thought more before I posted.
    Sincerely,
    Goldfinger, NYC


  16. #16
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    "Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > so i guess jackie gave up on you, huh?
    > but that won't stop her from shooting her mouth off to others.



    Ummm... Jackie had nothing to do with this!! But oh well, it's all
    ticketyboo now anyway.

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln



    >
    >
    >
    >
    > On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:39:19 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Okay, but... no worries here!! Dooooowhapadooodblebutt!!
    >>lalalalalaaaa!!

    >



  17. #17
    ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    "Mister Goldfinger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]..
    > Oh boy, it looks like I opened a can of worms here. I should never have
    > started this thread, and I should have kept Gigglz and me in the other
    > group. This group should only be about people who suffer from panic
    > and GAD and depression and need advise and support. Sorry. There
    > should be no ill feelings amongst the posters here. My apologies. I
    > should have thought more before I posted.


    It would take a lot more for Giggz and me to spat for more than one minute!!
    BELIEVE ME!! Giggz and me?? Why, we're like peas and carrots!! )

    --

    . )) -::-
    . .))
    Laurie <--- upstate, NY!!
    ((. ..
    -::- (( .

    *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

    All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln

    > Sincerely,
    > Goldfinger, NYC
    >



  18. #18
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:01:25 -0400, [email protected] (Mister
    Goldfinger) wrote:

    >Oh boy, it looks like I opened a can of worms here. I should never have
    >started this thread, and I should have kept Gigglz and me in the other
    >group. This group should only be about people who suffer from panic
    >and GAD and depression and need advise and support. Sorry. There
    >should be no ill feelings amongst the posters here. My apologies. I
    >should have thought more before I posted.
    >Sincerely,
    >Goldfinger, NYC



    no worms here, M.G.
    plenty outside in my garden though!

    this group used to be in constant flame wars (before my time).
    another group (the moderated one) branched off from this group.
    the moderators in the moderated group think they are GOD.
    one of the female moderators makes it a point of following their
    posters around to see where they post. she also obsessively reads
    this group. they gossip amongst themselves (one post between their
    moderation team actually was accidentally POSTED in their heaven-like
    group, by one of the moderators!!). i used to think these were the
    most wonderful moderators i ever met in my life, until i was accused
    of being a troll! it wasn't me! when i told them i wasn't, they
    chose to ignore me...(yet they told me i could still post in their
    group...imagine that!!!)...and then they went behind my back to my
    friends, and told the same lies...i decided they were the epitome of
    the scum of the earth. i was hurt VERY badly. the woman who stepped
    into this thread of yours, was approached by those SAME moderators who
    filled her head with all kinds of b.s. about me. she finally came to
    her senses, but they won't stop trying. i even hired an attorney
    during this whole mess. so you see, they are sick in the head. that
    is what caused this...not you. you had every right to ask who bob k
    was, because i thought it was YOU, and he was coming back. he caused
    many women a lot of grief. sorry that i did that to you. bob k was
    not decent enough to be a gay man :-) my advice to you? never take
    part in a moderated group!

    peace,
    gigglz (in a life of turmoil at the moment)

  19. #19
    Gigglz Guest

    Default Re: Who and Where is Bob Kennedy?

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:17:12 -0400, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Gigglz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]. .
    >> so i guess jackie gave up on you, huh?
    >> but that won't stop her from shooting her mouth off to others.

    >
    >
    >Ummm... Jackie had nothing to do with this!! But oh well, it's all
    >ticketyboo now anyway.



    yes, i know. i'm only surprised! she'll find someone else to listen.

    if you see, i said "so i guess jackie gave up on you".

    nothing matters right now except my family.
    bad people can go suck an egg. :-)



Similar Threads

  1. Re: Ted Kennedy hospitalized with a stroke
    By maryanne the mongoloid in forum alt.support.cancer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:33 AM
  2. Re: Ted Kennedy hospitalized with a stroke
    By maryanne the mongoloid in forum alt.support.cancer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. Putty Nose Kennedy
    By Leo Bouzan in forum alt.support.schizophrenia
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 06:08 PM
  4. President John F. Kennedy & Stellazine Prescription
    By W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.com in forum alt.support.schizophrenia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28