To tell you the truth, the damage caused to your skin already from the sun cannot be completely reversed. However there are some precautions that you can take so as to reduce any chances of skin cancer.
- Try staying indoors between 10am & 4 pm. Thatís when the sunís rays are the strongest. f you enjoy outdoor activities such as golfing, gardening, running, walking, or boating, try to schedule them outside of these "peak sun hours."
- Apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater at least one half hour before going outdoors.
- Start using a lip-balm that contains sun screen
- Wear protective clothing like long sleeves and UV blocking sunglasses
- Make sure to use sunscreen on overcast days. The ultraviolet rays can be as damaging to your skin on cloudy, hazy days as they are on sunny days.
That should be enough to kick start a new lifestyle.. what say?? It is very much doable right? Still if you are not fully convinced, you might want to get a second opinion from a trusted source. I usually log on to this site called mediangels and I must say they are literally a bunch of godsent angels helping me with online consultation.