Results 1 to 14 of 14
What is Nature Bee?
  1. #1
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default What is Nature Bee?

    I keep hearing so many radio ads for something called NATURE BEE? What the
    hell is it? It is supposedly some kind of pill made from something bees
    produce, but what is it?

    The only thing I know that bees make is honey. So are these pills honey or
    bee pollen? The price is $99 for a six month supply. I guess that would be
    six bottles of bee pills. I have not ordered any, but the claims that are
    made on the radio are pretty amazing.

    If anyone knows anything about this stuff, feel free to share.




  2. #2
    Lucas Buck Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:35:58 -0400, "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote:

    >I keep hearing so many radio ads for something called NATURE BEE? What the
    >hell is it? It is supposedly some kind of pill made from something bees
    >produce, but what is it?
    >
    >The only thing I know that bees make is honey. So are these pills honey or
    >bee pollen? The price is $99 for a six month supply. I guess that would be
    >six bottles of bee pills. I have not ordered any, but the claims that are
    >made on the radio are pretty amazing.
    >
    >If anyone knows anything about this stuff, feel free to share.



    It's a highly specialized emulsifier - it separates idiots from their money.


  3. #3
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Lucas Buck" <> It's a highly specialized emulsifier - it separates idiots
    from their money.
    >


    In other words, you don't know either.



  4. #4
    David Cohen Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie g...@yahoe.com> wrote:
    > "Lucas Buck" <> It's a highly specialized emulsifier - it separates idiots
    > from their money.
    >
    > In other words, you don't know either.


    He knows. As do I. He was exactly correct.

    David



  5. #5
    Tom Anderson Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Lucas Buck wrote:

    > On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:35:58 -0400, "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> I keep hearing so many radio ads for something called NATURE BEE? What the
    >> hell is it? It is supposedly some kind of pill made from something bees
    >> produce, but what is it?
    >>
    >> The only thing I know that bees make is honey.


    They also make a thing called royal jelly - it's the special nutrient
    that's fed to larvae to make them become queens [1]. It's been a staple of
    wacko health food earth-****er stores for years. Maybe it's that.

    Hang on, no, look they have a website:

    http://www.naturebee.com/

    They make a bunch of things, including royal jelly, but it looks like
    their main thing is "potentiated bee pollen". Pollen is pollen, bee pollen
    is pollen collected by bees (saves you having to do it by hand, which is
    hella tedious), and potentiated bee pollen is bee pollen treated to
    allegedly break the pollen cell walls so you can allegedly digest it more
    easily.

    Here's what they say about its benefits:

    "Today scientists describe pollen as a complete food. The human body is
    made up of 22 essential elements and pollen is the only food that has each
    and every one of them. Pollen contains 27 vitamins and aminos, 28 minerals
    and a balanced range of antioxidants, as well as micronutrients, enzymes,
    hormones, RNA and DNA (the very stuff life is made of)."

    THE VERY STUFF OF LIFE, FOOL!

    "Perfectly balanced by Mother Nature to feed your cells, pollen will
    re-energise and rejuvenate your life. It is a powerful Super Food; not
    made in a laboratory by men in white coats, boiled in test tubes and
    punched into tablets made of dead chemicals that are mixed with fillers
    and preservatives!"

    THOSE ****ING MEN IN WHITE COATS! **** THEM AND THEIR TEST TUBES!

    >> So are these pills honey or bee pollen? The price is $99 for a six
    >> month supply. I guess that would be six bottles of bee pills. I have
    >> not ordered any, but the claims that are made on the radio are pretty
    >> amazing.


    Well, i'm convinced.

    I should clarify, for the benefit of Americans, that i'm being sarcastic.
    This product is obviously bull**** of the first water.

    >> If anyone knows anything about this stuff, feel free to share.

    >
    > It's a highly specialized emulsifier - it separates idiots from their
    > money.


    Emulsifiers make things mix, not separate. It's a specialised cleaning
    agent.

    tom

    [1] Ish.

    --
    3364147 Complete space vehicles (excluding propulsion systems)

  6. #6
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Tom Anderson" <is "potentiated bee pollen". potentiated bee pollen is bee
    pollen treated to allegedly break the pollen cell walls so you can allegedly
    digest it more
    > easily. Pollen contains 27 vitamins and aminos, 28 minerals and a balanced

    range of antioxidants, as well as micronutrients, enzymes, hormones, RNA and
    DNA (the very stuff life is made of)."
    >


    So this is what is supposedly in these pills. Is it worth $99 for six months
    supply? That works out to about $17 a month. That would be about double the
    price of a very good multi-vitamin.

    So if there really is bee pollen in these pills (and not just aspirin
    powder), is it better than a multi-vitamin? Is it worth $17 a month??

    Any ideas?



  7. #7
    David Cohen Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote
    > "Tom Anderson" <is "potentiated bee pollen". potentiated bee pollen is bee
    > pollen treated to allegedly break the pollen cell walls so you can
    > allegedly
    > digest it more
    >> easily. Pollen contains 27 vitamins and aminos, 28 minerals and a
    >> balanced

    > range of antioxidants, as well as micronutrients, enzymes, hormones, RNA
    > and
    > DNA (the very stuff life is made of)."
    >>

    >
    > So this is what is supposedly in these pills. Is it worth $99 for six
    > months
    > supply? That works out to about $17 a month. That would be about double
    > the
    > price of a very good multi-vitamin.
    >
    > So if there really is bee pollen in these pills (and not just aspirin
    > powder), is it better than a multi-vitamin? Is it worth $17 a month??
    >
    > Any ideas?


    Yeah, Tom, any ideas? Maybe you could translate "I should clarify, for the
    benefit of Americans, that i'm being sarcastic. This product is obviously
    bull**** of the first water" from that fancy schmancy English of yours into
    too-stupid-to-live Retard for Lonnie's benefit.

    David



  8. #8
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    In article <ff8nk7$ac6$[email protected]>,
    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > So if there really is bee pollen in these pills (and not just aspirin
    > > powder), is it better than a multi-vitamin? Is it worth $17 a month??
    > >
    > > Any ideas?

    >
    > Yeah, Tom, any ideas? Maybe you could translate "I should clarify, for the
    > benefit of Americans, that i'm being sarcastic. This product is obviously
    > bull**** of the first water" from that fancy schmancy English of yours into
    > too-stupid-to-live Retard for Lonnie's benefit.
    >
    > David


    IMHO the only benefit to using Bee Pollen as a supplement is if you are
    in to "cool supplements" and you are too lazy to do the research.

    One use for it is it's a decent source of various Carotinoids and
    B-vitamins.

    Both of which have better, less expensive sources.

    As far as my 15 years experience in studying nutritional supplements has
    been able to see for the single unique anecdotal use for bee pollen, is
    phytotestosterone. The whole concept of which is pollen being plant
    semen. (please forgive the bad grammar, I'm short on sleep as it's
    Friday...)

    If that turns you on, then by all means, go for it. ;-)

    Please understand, the above is just a personal opinion...
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

    "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

  9. #9
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Omelet" <the single unique anecdotal use for bee pollen, is
    phytotestosterone. The whole concept of which is pollen being plant semen.>>

    Thank you for explaining things in detail. It is my understanding that plant
    testosterone does nothing for humans, so I guess the plain old multi-vitamin
    is cheaper and just as good as bee pollen?

    Anyhow, if you have a long drive to and from work like I do, it seems like
    the NATURE BEE ads are on every station, and I am usually tired and wishing
    that I could find a magic power pill when I am listening to these ads on the
    way back from work.



  10. #10
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    In article <ZlaSi.1312$[email protected]>,
    "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote:

    > "Omelet" <the single unique anecdotal use for bee pollen, is
    > phytotestosterone. The whole concept of which is pollen being plant semen.>>
    >
    > Thank you for explaining things in detail. It is my understanding that plant
    > testosterone does nothing for humans, so I guess the plain old multi-vitamin
    > is cheaper and just as good as bee pollen?


    Better. Yes.
    I personally recommend Solgar VM-75 with an addition of a good balanced
    multi-mineral and a trace mineral.

    >
    > Anyhow, if you have a long drive to and from work like I do, it seems like
    > the NATURE BEE ads are on every station, and I am usually tired and wishing
    > that I could find a magic power pill when I am listening to these ads on the
    > way back from work.


    Try a can of Red Bull. ;-)

    Also, if you are that tired, talk to your Doctor.
    Are you taking any vitamin supplements at all?
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

    "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

  11. #11
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Omelet" <> Also, if you are that tired, talk to your Doctor. Are you taking
    any vitamin supplements at all?
    > --


    I work out regularly and do cardio. I have been ignoring the supplements
    though I have a bunch of them laying around. It is the stress. Every day
    when I leave work it feels like I just broke out of prison.



  12. #12
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    In article <x%dSi.1411$[email protected]>,
    "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote:

    > "Omelet" <> Also, if you are that tired, talk to your Doctor. Are you taking
    > any vitamin supplements at all?
    > > --

    >
    > I work out regularly and do cardio. I have been ignoring the supplements
    > though I have a bunch of them laying around. It is the stress. Every day
    > when I leave work it feels like I just broke out of prison.


    The easiest way to remember to take your daily's is getting one of those
    daily pill reminder boxes.

    Walgreens sells a "jumbo" sized one that will easily hold what you need
    on the day to day basis. Take them with food.
    Keep the box in the dark.

    Try vitamins for a couple of weeks and see if they help you feel better.

    Many Russians use Vodka for stress. <g>

    All kidding aside tho', Green Tea Extract capsules work very well for me
    as an energy booster and I think that they have had a good track record
    of proven health benefits.

    Unlike Bee Pollen...
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

    "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

  13. #13
    Lonnie Gold Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    "Omelet" <> All kidding aside tho', Green Tea Extract capsules work very
    well for me as an energy booster >

    I have those around. I need to get one of those big pill organizers you
    mentioned. I have resisted the temptation because I think I will look like
    an old person once I start carrying that around. Oh well. At least I will be
    a healthier old person.



  14. #14
    Omelet Guest

    Default Re: What is Nature Bee?

    In article <JTqSi.2232$[email protected]>,
    "Lonnie Gold" <lonnie [email protected]> wrote:

    > "Omelet" <> All kidding aside tho', Green Tea Extract capsules work very
    > well for me as an energy booster >
    >
    > I have those around. I need to get one of those big pill organizers you
    > mentioned. I have resisted the temptation because I think I will look like
    > an old person once I start carrying that around. Oh well. At least I will be
    > a healthier old person.


    Age gets to us all. ;-)
    Stave it off by using practical tools and not being afraid to do so.

    I use one and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Saves me time opening all
    those stupid bottles every day!

    I also set up my Father's for him. Otherwise, he's not good about taking
    them either.

    I really, truly believe in the value of daily vitamin supplements.

    Especially if you are dieting.
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

    "Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein

Similar Threads

  1. nurture vs nature
    By Hunter in forum misc.fitness.weights
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:07 PM
  2. nurture vs nature
    By Hunter in forum alt.support.diet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
  3. nature
    By Gravity in forum alt.support.depression
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 09:30 AM
  4. nature is so beautiful
    By [email protected] in forum alt.support.depression
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28